Freestanding Bathroom Furniture UK for Cloakroom
The freestanding bathroom furniture UK for the cloakroom is a valuable addition to modern households. Their small size and high practicality have boosted their acceptance in many homes. According to an estimate, houses with cloakrooms has price much higher than the ones that don’t have them. Construction managers and real estate developers now consider them to be an essential component of a house.
Due to considering their high demand. If you are looking for a new home or building one yourself. You can make sure you pay enough attention to having a cloakroom. However, the real problems come when you have to add or install something in such spaces. It is because most of such spaces are small and don’t have enough room for a standard-size fixture. Therefore, you need something that can fit into such space.
That’s why there is a need for bathroom storage furniture for cloakrooms or small spaces. It is because, despite their smaller size, cloakrooms do need to have some storage space. And the best way to provide that is by installing freestanding bathroom furniture or a vanity unit.
Can We Add a Freestanding Bathroom Furniture UK Cloakroom?
Cloakrooms are small, tiny bathrooms or restrooms usually located on the ground floor under the stairs. These tiny rooms are to accommodate guests and elderly people in the house who cannot climb up the stair every time nature calls.
Considering they are only built for emergencies cloakroom consist of just the necessary fixtures. A toilet, washbasin, and small cabinet as storage space are enough for the room. There is not enough space or need to have a shower or shower enclosure installed in the bathroom.
An important thing to keep in mind is to find and choose small-sized fixtures that can easily fit in the space available. Try to be as productive with the space as possible. However, there is no need to be too frugal with space that makes it almost impossible to use the cloakroom. If you don’t want to install a washbasin in the room or go for the looks, freestanding bathroom furniture UK will do the job.
Why Freestanding Bathroom Furniture Better Suits a Cloakroom?
For a standard family or an en-suite bathroom, choosing a freestanding bathroom unit wouldn’t be a problem. However, finding one for a cloakroom feels like a real challenge unless you are okay with floor-standing vanity units that come with attached toilets. These fixtures feature a perfect space-saving design that makes them suitable for cloakrooms are as well.
Nevertheless, if you want to have two separate fixtures, there are some options for you to choose from too. Many manufacturing companies are creating compact-sized freestanding bathroom furniture that provides ample space for storage and fits neatly into the small space offered by a cloakroom.
These freestanding vanity units are more preferred to be installed in the cloakroom. They have single or dual cabinets that provide enough space to store bathroom necessities like soaps, cleaners, and towels, etc. Wall-hung bathroom furniture is normally designed for high-end luxury bathroom set up with ample space for every fixture to fit in.
Cloakrooms have limited space to deal with and therefore have limited choices at hand, with freestanding bathroom furniture being the best choice.
Important Tips to Pick the Right Freestanding Bathroom Furniture UK
When planning to install freestanding bathroom furniture UK for a cloakroom or any similar small space, it is important that you take care of the following things as discussed here.
- The first and most important thing is the available size in your bathroom. The bathroom units are available in various sizes, that range from small to large. Therefore, until you know which one fits best in your space, it will not be possible for you to choose the right option.
- Since cloakrooms are small, you will need to look for saving every inch possible. You should see what size can be suitable for the space and whether it is enough for your needs or not. Generally, you don’t want to keep a lot of stuff in the cloakroom. Therefore, the smallest size furniture would perfectly do the job.
- The next thing that should be in your mind is the style or design of the furniture unit. You will need to choose either a contemporary or freestanding bathroom, depending on your needs. It will depend on your aesthetic requirements or the types of looks you want in the bathroom.
- In addition to all the above-discussed considerations, you will also need to choose the material and color as well. It should be in accordance with matching with other fixtures. So, you can easily create coordinated to matching looks.
- You can also decide to opt for a freestanding bathroom unit with a worktop sink. Such units are a good option for a cloakroom as these offer even more or better space saving in comparison to others. That also means that you will no longer need a separate sink for your bathroom saving you space and money at the same time.
The Perfect Bathroom Suite for Small Bathrooms
Freestanding bathroom furniture UK can be a suitable option in many cases. These are also available in compact sizes and shapes, making them suitable for cloakrooms. In addition to that, you can choose a worktop sink with this bathroom unit to make them even more space-efficient. You can also check Royal Bathrooms’ online store in the UK for the latest cloakroom bathroom suites available at lower prices.